Anyone can coach. You might be a current cricketer, a past player, a parent, a teacher, or a fan. Coaching is a great way to express your passion for cricket. It can be extremely satisfying when you can positively influence the people you are engaged with. If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about, New Zealand Cricket can help.
If you would like to know more about the NZC coaching framework or are simply unsure where to start; you can view and download it here.
Alternatively, please contact your nearest Major Association Coach Development team:
Major Association Coaching Contacts
- Hawkes Bay: Christie van Dyk - email@example.com
- Taranaki: Chris Coombe - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manawatu: Bjorn Dix - email@example.com
- Wairarapa: Nathan Elliot - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Horowhenua-Kapiti: Chad Law - Claw@hkca.co.nz
- Whanganui: Greg Smith - email@example.com
- Nelson: Dustin Emms-Healey - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlborough: Eddie Swan - email@example.com